Backpacking Europe Guide
While many first-time travellers in Europe are quick to head to the well-trodden Western part of the continent, we think there are a number of reasons why travellers should travel to Central and Eastern Europe instead. Not only are these parts of Europe significantly cheaper but there are a number of amazing, interesting destinations to explore!
This book is filled with essential information to ensure you have an incredible and hassle-free backpacking trip to Central and Eastern Europe. While we do predominately concentrate on the Eastern part of the continent, many of the tips and tricks covered can apply to a backpacking trip through Western Europe as well.
Our Backpacking Europe Guide Book includes:
- How To Budget - Learn exactly how much each part of your backpacking Europe trip will cost
- How to Plan An Itinerary - Understand key things to consider when planning a backpacking Europe trip
- Sample Itineraries - A range of sample itineraries that can be used for different trip lengths through Central and Eastern Europe
- Packing lists - Detailed advice on what to pack including how to choose the best backpack and shoes for your trip
- Safety Information - Information on common scams and how to stay safe during your travels
- Detailed City Guides - Extensive guides for Budapest, Berlin, Prague & Krakow and some great alternative destinations
All of our knowledge comes from our own first-hand experience backpacking in Central and Eastern Europe. We hope that this book encourages you to visit this region on your next European adventure!
This page contains affiliate links. That means if you click a link and make a purchase, we make a small commission at no extra cost to you.